We are R&D center of Siemens Mobility Prague focused on complete development (system, HW, SW, mechanics, verification and validation) of railway automation products, which are responsible for safe and uninterrupted operation of railway transport systems used around the world. We focus mainly on signaling systems (trackside equipment), but we also develop onboard train equipment. Our aim is to develop not only safe, but also IT secure solutions, which can face the challenges of modern railway world.
In our company we are looking for a junior quality manager, that would manage and process the administrative agenda of the quality department supporting the development of new generation of safe and reliable railway products, such as level crossings, train signal controllers, axle counters, onboard train equipment and many others.
We are focusing on development of SIL 0 – SIL 4 products according to CENELEC standards (EN 5012x). The products, we are currently working on, are intended for new generation of ETCS railway networks, which should be prepared for fully autonomous railway operation.
Our goal is to develop innovative solutions which can not only operate safely and securely, but we also focus on predictive diagnostics of our products (cloud-based), in order to estimate remaining lifetime and consequently increase the availability of our products in the field with the help of preventive maintenance.
In our Prague based R&D center we carry out the complete product life cycle management from requirements definition, implementation up to verification, validation and type test.
Would you like to participate in development of new generation of railway products that will be used in real life for several upcoming decades? If yes, then here are the tasks that would be in your responsibility.
Embedded Linux Developer
Your main tasks will be
- Develop software for rail automation products with the emphasis on code quality
- Implementation of application software for embedded Linux distribution
You can look forward to
- A young, dynamic team with a passion for innovation and quality
- Friendly atmosphere within the workplace
- Professionally equipped working environment and laboratories
- Interesting R&D projects realized in cooperation with foreign Siemens Mobility development centers
- Everyday use of English language
- Unique technologies and know-how
- Signing bonus for joining the company
- Relocation bonus in case of moving to the new workplace
What you should have
- University degree in technical science
- Very good knowledge of programming languages C/C++
- Profound knowledge of Linux operating system
- Good English language skills
- Experience with platforms for software versioning (e.g. Git, Clearcase, SVN)
- Knowledge of standards for development of software (e.g. MISRA)
- A good team spirit, analytical and systematic thinking, real focus on quality
What we can offer to you
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- A creative job and space for self-fulfillment
- Systematical support of expertise development
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
- Open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits which can Linux to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
- Catering allowances in the form of access to the company canteen or food vouchers
- Multisport card
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Informace o pozici
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, příspěvek na dovolenou, mobilní telefon, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, závodní stravování, kafetérie, firemní školka, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, příspěvek na vzdělání, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, 13. plat, zahraniční pracovní cesty
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Siemens Mobility s.r.o.
KontaktSiemens Mobility s.r.o.