Application Engineer - Prague
Would you like to become a part of a newly established Application Center within Siemens and support our customers across Europe?
In this Center we will be focusing on Factory Automation, supporting manufacturing companies, Europe-wide, in enhancing flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
We are looking for System/Application Specialists working with machine builders in the areas of packaging, printing, plastics or metal forming.
Join us and become an application expert in motion control of production machines!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Developing applications for motion control of production machines
- Applying of standard applications, based on SIMATIC and SINAMICS
- Working in application teams and close cooperation with key machine builders
- Train application engineers worldwide on products and solutions
- Commissioning support at machine builders sites
You can look forward to
- Bringing high-tech solutions to life, for example projects connected with handling machines and industrial robots
- Interesting and diverse job content
- Travelling within Europe and day-to-day use of English
You shall have
- University degree in Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or comparable
- Good understanding of PLC and Motion Control & Drives
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of programming in Structured Text / SCL / C and willingness to learn more
Furthermore we offer
- Becoming a valuable asset of the newly established team
- Leading technology company background
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
- Relocation package
- Signing bonus 50.000 CZK
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick day, occasional work from home, corporate Events