Drives commissioning specialist for material handling
We are global headquarter competence centre for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology for material handling / conveyor solutions. Our customers are machine builders of material handling systems. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our expert for Drives commissioning of our comprehensive solutions for material handling!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Providing drives consulting and commissioning for our customers
- Performing the commissioning of efficient material handling solutions from our motors, gearboxes, frequency converters and controls portfolio
- Creating calculation and sizing of the entire drive train, including the technical documentation
- Supporting our international and local technical and sales teams
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- Technical university degree or comparable expert knowledge, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering focused on drives
- Experience of drives and motor commissioning
- Knowledge of drives and motor sizing preferred as well gear box sizing knowledge of automation, drives and motion control technology
- Nice to have work experience in gear box maker company or material handling solution OEM
- Knowledge of English or German for daily business communication
- Willingness for regular travel
We welcome both experienced professionals and motivated graduates.
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.