Reporting and Data Consolidation with German and English
Can you speak fluently in English? Can you speak a bit of German and do you have background in finance? Are you eager to move your career forward?
Our department, Reporting and Data Consolidation (RDC) is the part of Siemens Shared Services since 2012. At the moment we are made up of four teams and 47 people in total. In the view of several new and interesting projects we are looking for new colleagues.
If you are interested in Finance, Controlling and Reporting and may be even in new technologies like Robotics, Tableau or Smart Analytics, then this is the right place where you should continue with your career!
Your role involves:
- Participation in transition of reporting/controlling activities
- Close cooperation with Siemens Germany
- Data extraction from different tools/systems (SAP, Esprit and others) and their consolidation (xls)
- Developing and maintaining monthly reporting templates
- Responsibility for transaction controlling activities (e.g. cost center controlling)
- Automation - macro, Dash app, robotics (we provide the training accordingly)
Your profile and qualification:
- You have educational background within business administration or finance
- You can use English on business level & German on basic level
- You have several years of experience in controlling, reporting or accounting
- Your Excel knowledge is advanced
- You have strong analytical skills, you are detailed oriented and enjoy working with large dataset
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- annual bonus
- meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
We will grant you proper training, support a we will grow your work experience.
For more information visit www.siemenssharedservices.cz.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate Events, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), German (advanced)
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky