Are you proactive and innovative?
Do you have background in Finance?
Are you not afraid to ask questions?
Do you have good communication skills.
Are you ready for a challenge? !
Than you are the right person for us!
What are you going to do?
- Supporting monthly, quaterly and yearly accounting process, reconciliations, closing and reports.
- Performing necessary analysis of reporting closing results.
- Driving improvements in Standard processes in GL, FA, Closing and reporting.
- Participating on projects - carve out, care in etc.
- Building a real realtionship with customer and identify opportunities.
What should you have?
- Excellent English knowledge and communication skills
- Communicative level of Czech language
- Experience in finance, accounting
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- -5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate Events, individual schedules of working hours, dedicated time for innovations
English (advanced), czech (intermediate)
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky