Junior Accountant with EN or NO or SV or FI
Do you have any knowledge of Norwegian or Swedish or Finnish?
Can you also speak English?
Do you like accounting?
If yes, be part of our great dynamic team.
In our Shared Services Center we are looking for a new colleague on the position Junior Specialist for Accounts Receivable with Norwegian/Swedish/Finnish and English - Prague
Our new colleague needs to speak English very good but basic knowledge of Norwegian or Swedish or Finnish is enough for us.
What you will be responsible for?
- administrative work in the field of accounting
- cash and bank administration
- posting of incoming payments
- control of accounting documents
- participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly closings
- daily communication (e-mail, phone) with customers
- close cooperation with other departments (General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Master Data)
- regular reporting
- contribution to implementation of new and updated processes
What shall you have?
- basic knowledge of Norwegian or Swedish or Finnish
- intermediate knowledge of English
- customer service orientation and ability to work under pressure
- very good communication skills
- pro-activity, responsibility and punctuality
- time flexibility and team player
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate Events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), finnish (basic), norwegian (basic)
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky