Account Payable Junior with Danish and English - Prague
Can you speak Danish and English?
Do you like accounting?
If yes, join our team!
In our Shared Services Center we are looking for a new colleague on the position Junior Specialist for Accounts Payable department with English and Danish
You will be responsible for..
- Controlling of accounting documents
- Participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly closings
- Daily communication with customers (via email, phone)
- Close cooperation with other departments (General Ledger, Master Data)
- Regular reporting
- Contribution on implementation of new and updated processes
- Administrative works related to accounting
We are looking for someone who...
- Is able to communicate in Danish and English
- Has excellent communication skills and is customer-oriented
- Prefers responsible and pro-active attitude to work
- Considers his/her sense of detail as a plus
- Is team player as well as able to work independently
What we offer...
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Annual bonus
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate Events, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), danish (intermediate)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky