Accounts Receivable Specialist with Romanian and English
In our Shared Services Center we are looking for a new colleague on the position Accounts Receivable Specialist with Romanian and English. Position is suitable for Fresh Graduates with fluent Romanian and English (or Czech) and interest to work in the field of accounting.
Position is suitable for fresh graduates with fluent Romanian and English and interest to work in the field of accounting.
What would be your job about?
- resolving customers' questions related to orders, payments and invoice statuses
- receiving and answering customers' requests by telephone or e-mail tracing status of invoices
- allocation of incoming payments
- participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly closings
- close cooperation with other departments (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Master Data)
- regular reporting
- contribution to implementation of new and updated processes
What should you have?
- high school/university degree
- advanced knowledge of Romanian and English or Czech
- very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, knowledge of SAP as an advantage
You can look forward to:
- interesting job in fast paced environment at international company
- opportunity to utilize your experience and self-realize yourself
- opportunity for personal and professional growth
- flexi-time and home office along with attractive financial package and other benefits (additional holiday, Cafeteria system of benefits, company kindergarten etc.)
- modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- annual bonus
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), romanian (advanced)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky