Project Manager for Rail IT Systems - Prague
Welcome to train IT!
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Mobility is going to be digital. The division Mobility is the global leader of mobility solutions, which enables the efficient, secure and environmentally friendly transport of humans and goods and daily contributes to the improvement of the quality of life of millions of people on all continents.
We are developing intelligent solutions with high innovative speed for the increasing digitalization in the transport sector.
Our range of services includes rail vehicles, rail automation, traffic technology as well as railway electrification. Our data-driven range of services offers an unique added value for our customer, not only in our industry. We call it Ingenuity for Life.
- You work in the system engineering for rail vehicles of Siemens Mobility of Public Transits, which means from high speed craft to Metros, in a department for communication and information systems
- You have the technical and disciplinary leadership within the department for a specialist group, which integrates Rail IT systems
- You take on the resource planning /- controlling and training for the assigned employees
- You ensure perfect coordination and cooperation with internal and external partners
- You track the development progress in the projects with focus on technology, costs and terms
- You prepare and perform the developmental milestones in accordance with the prescribed PLM-processes
- You assume the technical leadership of the project- employees / -team
- Further tasks are reporting and continuous optimization and improvement of processes in the organizational unit, including the interfaces to other departments
- You have successfully completed your studies with specialization in electrical engineering (standard period of study > 4 years)
- Knowledge in railway vehicles or in IT-systems
- Project management
- Several Years of experiences in the range of engineering, development or customer support, preferred in the IT- technology
- Cooperation in big project teams or rather equivalent project management experiences
- Leadership experiences are preferable
- In addition to years of experience in the fields of project management and project management methods, you have knowledge in system engineering and software engineering methods
- You stand out not only for your strong leadership, but also for a high level of initiative, assertiveness and result orientation as well as for your good communication skills, especially to high management level, too
- Skills: initiative, decision-making-ability, profit orientation and quality orientation as well as assertiveness
- We require an excellent command of German and English
You can look forward to
- Bonus for joining us 50.000 CZK
- New modern workplace either in Prague (next to metro Stodulky)
- Learning and growing in an agile team within a stable international company
- Working on a long term strategic program, not a time limited project
- Close cooperation with colleagues abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Would you like to contribute to such highly sophisticated IT-systems? Send us your CV!
Informace o pozici
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, firemní školka, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, příspěvek na vzdělání, možnost občasné práce z domova, individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, vlastní organizace náplně práce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
KontaktSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.