Do you have passion for Robotic Process Automation ?
Can you speak English?
If yes, join us!
For new activity within Siemens Shared Services in Prague, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) we are looking for new colleagues on the position Process Modeler.
Process Modeler has the responsibility for creating automation solution with the help of a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) tool. RPA refers to a type of service delivery automation where a software mimics a human's action in completing rules-based tasks.
Process Modeler ensures the realization of a number of assigned projects in time, quality and budget, mentors junior colleagues and is also responsible for creation and evolution of the delivery framework.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Design, model and automate processes in the RPA tool by creating process diagrams/ flowcharts from objects (similar to Visio)
- Support identification of new RPA opportunities by analysing processes and assessing feasibility
- Participate in process optimization & design workshops as part of an agile project team
- Analyse and document business processes, create maintain solution documentation
- Define test criteria and execute technical and user acceptance tests
- Support automated processes and solve issues that arise in their day to day running
- Support best practice sharing and continuous improvement of delivery methodology
You shall have:
- Work experience in Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain Management or similar
- Ability to work with a structured and methodical approach
- Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram
- Ability to identify areas of improvement of processes and knowledge on the process modeling and process design
- Inspired by new technology implementation and driving changes across organization
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Good English language knowledge for daily communication (German knowledge is not necessary, but an advantage)
You can look forward to:
- Variable job duties
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- System of in-company training
- Daily use of English
- International work environment
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- annual bonus
- meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate Events, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky