Motion Control Engineer - Prague
Would you like to become a part of a newly established Application Center within Siemens and support the world-wide Application Center Network as part of the head quarter team?
In this Center we will be focusing on Production Machines for Factory Automation and supporting our customers Europe-wide.
Our target is to enhance the flexibility and efficiency of their solutions.
We are looking for Application Specialists, working with machine builders in a big variety of different branches, for example packaging, printing, plastics or metal forming.
Join us and become an Application Expert for Motion Control for Production Machines!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Developing motion control applications for production machines on SIMATIC and SINAMICS
- Optimizing branch-specific technological processes on the level of PLC and drives
- Consulting our customers to achieve the best solution for their technological requirements
- Working in international application teams and cooperating closely with key OEMs
- Training of application engineers worldwide for the developed applications and solutions
- Commissioning support at machine builders sites
You can look forward to
- Bringing high-end solutions to life, for example motion control projects including handling machines and industrial robots
- Gaining deep technological know-how in different branches and understanding the OEM business
- Exploring a huge variety of different branches, requiring technical support for production machines
- Supporting other Siemens engineers and customers world-wide
- Interesting and diverse job content
- Travelling within Europe and day-to-day use of English
You shall have
- University degree in Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or comparable
- Good understanding of PLC and Motion Control & Drives
- Knowledge of programming in SCL / Structured Text
- Good communication skills towards colleagues and customers
Furthermore we offer
- Becoming a valuable asset of the newly established team
- Leading technology company background
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
- Relocation package
- Signing bonus 50.000 CZK
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home