Application Engineer Drive - Digitalization
Would you like to become a part of our Global Competence Center for Drives and Applications within Siemens and support our international customers?
We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
We are looking for a Drives/Application Specialist working in Automation environment to support our customer in their digital transformation.
Join us and become an application expert in digitalization for motion control and drive technologies!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Implementation of our digitalization solution portfolio in customer applications for the digitalization of motion control and drives solutions.
- Develop digitalization solutions for our focus industry applications (e.g. conveyor technology, ASRM, Pumps&Fans and converting) based on SIMATIC, SINAMICS and SIMOTICS.
- Develop stae models and casceded rule behavior models for our SINAMICS drives.
- Understand specific customer requirements and implement respective solutions providing customers with significant value proposition
- Train application engineers worldwide on digitalization offerings for SINAMICS and SIMOTICS
- Commissioning support at key customer sites and connect our low voltage drive train products to MindSphere.
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
You shall have
- University degree in Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or comparable
- Good understanding of PLC and Motion Control & Drives
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of programming in Structured Text / SCL / C and willingness to learn more
Furthermore we offer
- Becoming a valuable asset of the newly established team
- Leading technology company background
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
- Relocation package
- Signing bonus 50.000 CZK
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, education allowance, sick day, occasional work from home