Business Developer Digitalization for low voltage drives
We are the global competence centre for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our Digitalization expert for Drive Technology!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Develop the sales strategy for digitalization offerings of our low voltage drive train portfolio (EMEA)
- Identification of industrial target applications for our digitalization portfolio.
- Understand the EMEA market and customer requirements and deduce a go-to-market strategy accordingly.
- Visit target customers together with regional sales force and promote our solution portfolio
- Support the market launch of new digitalization portfolio elements in the EMEA region
- Support local regional sales organization with respect to quotations, technical support and all other aspects to gain further market share
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
You shall have
- Technical university degree, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering focused on drives
- Solid product knowledge of our motor and drives portfolio in general
- Very good knowledge of target markets and customer applications for drives & motors
- Knowledge of English for daily business communication
Furthermore we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- Contribution to the company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, education allowance, sick day, occasional work from home