We are R&D center of Siemens Mobility Prague and Pilsen focused on complete development (system, HW, SW, mechanics, verification and validation) of railway automation products, which are responsible for safe and uninterrupted operation of railway transport systems used around the world. We focus mainly on signaling systems (trackside equipment), but we also develop onboard train equipment. Our aim is to develop not only safe, but also IT secure solutions, which can face the challenges of modern railway world.
In our company we are looking for a new RAMS engineer, that would take responsibility for development of new generation of safe and reliable railway products, such as level crossings, train signal controllers, axle counters, onboard train equipment and many others.
We are focusing on development of SIL 0 – SIL 4 products according to CENELEC standards (EN 5012x). The products, we are currently working on, are intended for new generation of ETCS railway networks, which should be prepared for fully autonomous railway operation.
Our goal is to develop innovative solutions which can not only operate safely and securely, but we also focus on predictive diagnostics of our products (cloud-based), in order to estimate remaining lifetime and consequently increase the availability of our products in the field with the help of preventive maintenance.
In our R&D centers we carry out the complete product life cycle management from requirements definition, implementation up to verification, validation and type test.
Would you like to participate in development of new generation of railway products that will be used in real life for several upcoming decades? If yes, then here are the tasks that would be in your responsibility.
Functional Safety Manager (RAMS) for Rail Automation
Your main tasks will be:
- Prepare system requirement specification together with system architect and project manager
- Prepare system hazard analysis (FMEA, FTA, CCF, Markov models, …)
- Cooperate on creation of system architecture
- Ensure development of safe and reliable products throughout the development cycle according to CENELEC norms (EN 20126, EN 50128, EN 50129 and EN 50159)
- Provide support and guidance to SW and HW developers
- Prepare technical documentation with justification of product safety and reliability
You can look forward to:
- A young, dynamic team with passion for innovation and quality
- Development of new and innovative solutions which improve everyday lives of many people using public railway transport
- Nice and modern working environment with friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate on creating the future of railway transport
- A wide range of company benefits
- Signing bonus for joining the company
- Relocation bonus in case of moving to the new workplace
What you should have:
- University degree in technical science (electrical engineering, mathematics)
- Good English language skills
- Practical experience with RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety)
- Analytical and systematical thinking
- A good team spirit and ability to cooperate with others
- Responsibility and focus on quality
- Willingness to travel approx. 3 weeks per year
What we can offer to you:
- A creative job and space for self-fulfillment
- Systematical support of expertise development
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
- Opportunity for personal growth in expert and management career
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
- VISA-based electronic meal vouchers
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Informace o pozici
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, příspěvek na dovolenou, mobilní telefon, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, závodní stravování, kafetérie, firemní školka, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, příspěvek na vzdělání, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, 13. plat, zahraniční pracovní cesty
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Siemens Mobility s.r.o.
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
KontaktSiemens Mobility s.r.o.