We are R&D center of Siemens Mobility Prague and Pilsen focused on complete development (system, HW, SW, mechanics, verification and validation) of railway automation products, which are responsible for safe and uninterrupted operation of railway transport systems used around the world. We focus mainly on signaling systems (trackside equipment), but we also develop onboard train equipment.
Our aim is to develop not only safe, but also IT secure solutions, which can face the challenges of modern railway world.
Our goal is to develop innovative solutions which can not only operate safely and securely, but we also focus on predictive diagnostics of our products (cloud-based), in order to estimate remaining lifetime and consequently increase the availability of our products in the field with the help of preventive maintenance.
Would you like to participate in development of new generation of railway products that will be used in real life for several upcoming decades? If yes, then here are the tasks that would be in your responsibility.
Senior System Test Engineer
Your main tasks will be:
- Planning and creation of Test strategies
- Development of automatic test for products of Rail automation
- Design and implementation of tests based on analyses of system requirements
- Build up test systems (design, assembling and debugging)
- Test results analyze and cooperation on bug fixing with developers
- Creation of documentation
What you should have:
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of electronics, network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, or others), using of measurement instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter…)
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of OOP principles and scripting e.g. Shell, Python, Perl
- Knowledge of Git/GitLab, YouTrack, ClearCase, DOORS, CppUTest is an advantage
- Good English language skills
- A good communication skills, analytical and systematic thinking, real focus on quality
- Availability to travel approx. 3 weeks per year
You can look forward to:
- A young, dynamic team with passion for innovation and quality
- Friendly atmosphere within the workplace
- Professionally equipped working environment and laboratories
- Interesting R&D projects realized in cooperation with foreign Siemens Mobility development centers
- Everyday use of English language
- Unique technologies and know-how
- Signing bonus for joining our company
- Relocation bonus in case of moving to the new workplace
What we can offer to you:
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- A creative job and space for self-fulfillment
- Systematical support of expertise development
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
- Open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to a combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
- Catering allowances in the form of access to the company canteen or food vouchers
- Multisport card
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary, foreign business trips
Siemens Mobility s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility s.r.o.