EDI e-customer support
Would you like to speak German?
Would you like to work in international atmosphere?
Do you have knowledge of EDI?
Be part of a new project and cooperate with colleagues around the world!
We are a new established team (in 2016) and we are looking for two more colleagues who will join our great team!
What would be your tasks?
- Responsibility of complete rollout process of EDI connections
- Provide functional advice for partner
- Receive, register, prioritize, forward, track and clarify incidents (incident ownership)
- Configure process system in provided tools, i.e. EDIBASE
- Perform changes to existing EDI converters
- Creation of new EDI converters based on the message guidelines/formats provided by the customer by using XSLT
- User support per phone and e-mail as well as monitoring functional mailboxes
You can look forward to:
- friendly, helpful team and positive atmosphere
- flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- positive and supportive supervisor
- relax rooms
- team buildings
- internal trainings
- language curses
What should suitable candidate have/know:
- German: advanced in speaking, reading and writing
- English: advanced with focus on reading and writing
- Advanced EDI knowledge (EDI standards like EDIFACT, XML, IDOC, and others)
- EDI Converter know-how
- Knowledge of supply chain processes as advantage
- Good communication skills in speaking and writing
- Excel/Word: advanced
- Desired team worker, sociable and cooperative person, who is quality oriented
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- variable bonus once per a year
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky