Cash Collection Specialist with Dutch and English
Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
Are you interested in part-time job?
Do you have an eye for detail and are you a problem solver?
Would you like to start your career in finance?
Our department, Business Administration Services, focuses on functional services in the area of business administration and business controlling, comprising of Collection Services (CCS), Reporting & Data Consolidation (RDC) and Functional Tax Services (FTS). Join our international dynamic team and become part of Siemens Shared Service Center in Prague!
Our Cash Collection team is responsible for all collection activities on the assigned portfolios as well as for maintaining contact with both internal and external customers. Very important in this role is the ability to identify problems and find appropriate solutions using own judgment and initiative. An ideal cash collector is a team player, proactive, assertive and results driven with a high level of self-motivation and discipline.
A successful candidate can be either junior (training will be provided) or senior (having experience in AR, Cash Collection or Credit Management). Currently we need a new colleague for 20 hours per week (part-time).
Your role involves:
- Establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices and others
- Prioritizing and performing proactive/reactive collection activities in order to avoid and reduce overdues
- Internal communication and cooperation with AR, Sales, Credit Management
- Timely reporting/escalation of disputes and collection issues to the division Sales
- Consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
- Investigation of unidentified payments
- Refunding credit balances
What should you offer as a suitable candidate?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, strong will to deliver excellent quality
- Ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and work with minimal supervision
- Experience with SAP system is an advantage
- Understanding and practical knowledge of basic accounting principles is a plus
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Informace o pozici
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na zkrácený úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (pokročilá), Holandština (pokročilá)
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
Pozice vhodná pro rodiče na mateřské a rodičovské dovolené.