Test Design Platform Architect
We are global competence center recently set up in Prague. We are seen as a competent supplier of integrated identification solutions for the industry. Target is to provide expert technical service and support for identification applications.
Join us and become our Network Consultant!
What will be your main responsibilities?
• Definition of strategy and development the architecture of our assembled printed circuit board test platform
• Development innovative hardware and software components for our test platform and evaluating new onboard and on-chip test procedures to series maturity
• Implementation test platform as part of our consistent digital tool environment in a cross-functional setting
• Optimalization test concepts and processes with regard to efficiency
You can look forward to
• Working for a leader in totally integrated automation
• Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
• Interesting and diversified challenges
• University degree - information technology or electrical engineering
• Experience in the implementation of machine learning applications and in cloud data connectivity and processing
• Several years of experience in embedded programming
• Experience in the hardware and software design of electrical circuits and in the implementation of interfaces in the CAD-CAM environment
• Fluent English skills are required to work in our international work environment.
We also offer
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
• an individual budget of 48,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• e-meal vouchers
• possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
• various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual budget for personal growth