IT Support specialist
Would you like to speak English and German?
Would you like to work in international atmosphere?
Would you like to help company partners with electronical connection?
Be part of a new project and cooperate with colleagues around the world!
We are a new established team (in 2016) and we are looking for one more colleagues who will join our great team!
What would be your tasks?
- Administer technical and organizational data, i.e. ensure quality and up-to-date partner information
- Supervision of technical processes within EDI tool
- Receive, register, prioritize, forward, track and clarify incidents (incident ownership)
- Control of troubleshooting procedures via the internal processes
- Setting up new EDI connections with suppliers (EDI consulting & testing
- Tool-Support for WebEDI tool for suppliers
- Monitoring of functional mailboxes
- User support per phone and e-mail as well as monitoring functional mailboxe
You can look forward to
- friendly, helpful team and positive atmosphere
- flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- positive and supportive supervisor
- relax rooms
- team buildings
- internal trainings
- language curses
What should suitable candidate have/know:
- English: advanced in speaking, reading and writing
- German: intermediate in speaking, reading and writing
- Experience within area of IT related customer support is required
- Logistic process knowledge
- EDI know-how is an advantage (EDIFACT)
- P2P process know-how can be an advantage
- Good communication skills in speaking and writing
- Excel/Word: advanced
- Desired team worker, sociable and cooperative person, who is quality oriented
- Basic knowledge/understanding of business processes
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- variable bonus once per a year
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
English (advanced), German (intermediate)
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky