Web Content Management Support - DPČ
How will we move in the future, communicate with each other, use energy? Let's work together on the answers. We are seeking for clever minds who convert theory into practice and can think out of the box. In short, people who want to turn their and our questions into new exclamation marks!
As a working student, you will have many doors open to get involved: take the chance and become part of our global network, make important contacts and create the foundation for your professional and personal future. Our team is looking forward to seeing you.
• You will work 12-20 hours / week as part of our team, where you will be responsible for developing and creating websites using divers content management systems
• You will maintain and update the Siemens Internet and Intranet platforms and support us in the communication with our agencies
• Daily content generation will be also part of your daily tasks.
You can look forward to:
• A friendly, helpful and motivated team with a positive and supportive management
• A broad portfolio of benefits, such as internal training's, relaxing rooms or team building events
• A flexible working culture where you have the option to adapt your working hours according to your study plan schedule
• You should study in a technically oriented study program
• A knowledge and practical experience with content management systems (such as Adobe Experience Manager) as well as Microsoft SharePoint would be a plus (but is not necessarily required)
• With your fluent English skills, you will be able to communicate within our global team
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Temporary work, from 2019-01-21 to 2020-05-20
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
English (advanced), German (advanced)