Digital Marketing Consultant
For our global team of business process services we are searching for a new colleague for the role of Digital Marketing Consultant
You will take on different roles and tasks in our customer projects and you will be part of our consultant´s team.
- Develop consulting approaches for Marketing Automation and particularly for Demand Generation, Lead Management and Campaign Management.
- Support Corporate Headquarters in Germany in rolling out our Marketing Automation strategy.
- Development and execution of Marketing Automation trainings
- Consulting and Implementation of Content Management projects with focus on following aspects: SEO, Web Analytics, AI, Chatbots, Social Media Marketing.
- Project Management in Marketing / CRM projects with focus on being the intermediary between business and IT.
- Design processes to integrate Customer Journey approach into the Siemens IT landscape.
- Academic background (or else substantial professional experience) in marketing, (business) IT, online, communications or digital marketing
- You possess good knowledge of web technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS, Ajax, Java Script).
- Software development experience (e.g. Java, C# or .NET), data base technologies (MS SQL, mySQL) or experience with web technologies (web analytics, SEO and Social Media Marketing) are a big plus
- Backgrounds in using marketing automation platforms like Oracle Eloqua, CRM platforms and Content Management Systems like Adobe Experience Manager are a big plus.
- Ideally you have gained experience in agile project management methodology and tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
- Ability to learn fast, work independently and be proactive.
- You are a team player with strong analytical skills and enjoy to solve complex tasks in close collaboration with our customers.
- You speak, read and write fluent in English
- German as a plus
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
English (advanced), German (pre-intermediate)
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky