- Do you like working with data?
- Would you like to prepare surveys?
If YES, become a part of our team at Global Services as a (Junior) Survey Manager.
Your tasks will be to:
- Support the technical planning, implementation, operation and maintenance of international customer and employee satisfaction surveys
- Create online questionnaires and result reports with our in-house survey platform
- Ensure a smooth survey process with the aid of thorough testing and continuous quality management
- Meet the demands of our customers by designing and implementing the frequently changing, dynamic customer requirements into our survey platform
- Create both functional and technical documentation of various survey processes
- Manage project operations (coordination of project partners, time, budget and quality management)
- Analyze results, create management reports and summaries
You should have:
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel and/or MS Access
- IT affinity
- Experience with data collection or surveys is a big plus
- Business English fluent, German skills are a plus
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky