Do you have SQL &, ETLs knowledge?
Do you like working with databases?
If yes, join our Siemens team!
We at Global Marketing Services (GMS) are part of the Business Process Services team and are committed to help Siemens departments globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment.
As a Database Developer you will be part of an international team developing cloud-based end-to-end Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions, which combines e.g. logistic, financial or survey data.
Your role involves to:
- Design, develop and maintain individual business intelligence solutions
- Support us in bug fixing and improve out platform according to the customer´s needs
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize our processes, jobs and BI landscape
- Work in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany
- Complex problems involving various audiences
What we expect from you:
- Experience in Informatics, Business Informatics, Computer Science or similar field
- Experience in technologies like Databases (SQL) and ETLs (preferably SSIS)
- Business fluent command of English required, German skills are a plus
What you can expect?
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky