We are looking for a new colleague into our R&D department in Trutnov.
The product spectrum includes mainly functional relays and industrial communication modules based with AS-interface and IO-Link interface.
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity for self-realization
- Corresponding remuneration, flexible package of benefits in the minimum amount of 18 000 Kč, 5 weeks of vacation
- We also offer flexible working hours, home office, language trainings, training and courses for further personal and professional development
- Background one of the largest international electrical companies
- Signing Bonus 40.000, -CZK
- Relocation package 20.000, -CZK
What do we expect from you?
- Education in electrical engineering
- Expertise in designing electrical circuits on PCB level
- Knowledge of international standards for electrical engineering
- Advanced English on communicative level
And finally what the main tasks will be?
- Development of new electronics products and preparation of technical documentation
- Collaboration on changes of the existing product spectrum
- Performing verification development tests
- Preparing and collaborating on type test planning
- Support on the introduction of new products into real production
- Creating and editing electronic schemes and parts lists, sample preparation and measurements
- Cooperation on PCB design
- Collaboration with local colleagues from other departments (production planning, test engineering. etc. ) and colleagues from other locations
Information about the vacancy
Volanovská 516, 541 01 Trutnov-Horní Předměstí, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky