SAP Consultant - Business Analyst
Together we make the difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
Your main tasks will be:
As part of Siemens Mobility`s IT organization you will support the local SAP team in Switzerland within the product line ""Sales & Services"". In your role as a business analyst, you will translate local business requirements into technical specification in close collaboration with the business stakeholders, you will coordinate the implementation and testing of the derived SAP demands and you will constantly monitor and analyze existing business processes in order to proactively optimize business performance.
In addition you will support the global SAP transformation project to migrate the existing regional landscape and its implemented CH business processes into the future S/4 HANA setup.
The key focus of Business Analyst (SAP SD, MM-PUR, CS) will be on:
- Consulting of power users and requirements analysis for change demands within: the entire sales process (including delivery from WM), the entire purchasing process, customer service, SAP forms
- Specification of change demands
- Creation of change demands in SAP in close cooperation with the power user
- Administration of change demands within the respective change management tools
- Cooperation with external suppliers
- Functional testing
- Planning and coordination of user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Functional testing for major system changes
- Planning and coordination of integration tests in SD, MM-PUR and CS
- Acting as a key user within the IT support organization (regular power user information, ticket management, escalation management)
- SAP Authorization Management
What you should have:
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst or in a comparable position
- Advanced knowledge of SAP SD, CS, MM-PUR
- Bachelor`s degree in business administration / computer science or equal professional experience
- Good knowledge MS Office (Excel, Word), MS Sharepoint
- Proven ability to work in virtual teams across boundaries
- Fluent English
- Advanced German
- High customer orientation
- Openness and curiosity
- Willingness to travel
You can look forward to:
- Learning and growing in an agile team within a stable international company
- Working on a long-term strategic program, not a time limited project
- Close cooperation with colleagues abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
- New modern workplace at metro B Stodůlky
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, foreign business trips, self-organization of the job
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), German (pre-intermediate)
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.