We are the biggest electric motor manufacturing plant in Europe. The production of electric motors is specific - it is a combination of honest human work and the latest technologies. Today, we have over 2 000 employees and more than 2 300 different machines and equipment units at the Mohelnice plant. We produce around a million electric motors per year, predominantly according to the individual requirements of our customers from all over the world.
Head of Business Administration/Finance Geared Motors
As Head of Finance of Siemens Geared Motors Factory in Mohelnice you are responsible for all commercial functions and activities of the factory “MF-GM MOH”. This position is based in Mohelnice, CZ (MHC).
The factory produces geared motors with approx. 55 employees and long-term growth plans.
What are my responsibilities?
- The Head of Finance has the responsibility for all commercial functions within the Geared Motors factory:
- P&L including monthly closing and Forecast/Budget process
- KPI reporting to different functions, e.g. segment, BU, country lead etc.
- Commercial topics around production shift from TUB to MOH
- Service Level Agreements with Siemens partners
- Supply agreement for motor / components from LVM motor factory
- Asset management
- Invest controlling / CAPEX
- Productivity / PUMA Controlling
- Currency Hedging, RIC, Risk Management, Compliance
- Leadership function for Controlling and Strategic Procurement
- Interface to CF R, RC AC Prague, CEE CF R AC Austria/Slovakia, FSS
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience with commercial management and leadership in a factory
- Experience in Performance Controlling & Accounting with knowledge of financial guidelines/standards to ensure proper accounting, controlling and reporting both in IFRS and local financial guidelines
- Fluent in business English and willingness to learn basic level of CZ, fluent in CZ will be an advantage
- Experience in different Siemens functions will be an advantage
- High self-motivation
- Ethical behavior respecting the values and regulations of different cultures
- Business-management experience
- Leadership experience with intercultural teams
- Reviewing and improving the operational process flows
- Degree in Business Administration or similar qualification
Information about the vacancy
Nádražní 395/25, 789 85 Mohelnice-Mohelnice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Phone: +420 727 896 641