We at Global Marketing Services (GMS) are part of the Business Process Services team and are committed to help Siemens departments globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment.
You will be part of an international team developing cloud-based end-to-end Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions, which combines e.g. logistic, financial or survey data.
Your role involves:
- Design, develop and maintain individual business intelligence solutions
- Modify and create interactive dashboards and reports using DundasBI, Highcharts and other tools
- Troubleshoot, optimize and tune ETL processes
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany
- Complex problems involving various audiences. Positively interact with all internal customers
Your profile and qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, IT, Business Informatics, Computer Science or similar focus required
- Business fluent command of English required, German skills are a plus
- Solid understanding of business process analysis, design and optimization
- You love learning new technologies and have a result driven and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a prioritization and organization of your work in order to meet project requirements
What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague for work life balance An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance Meal vouchers or contribution to
- company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky