Full Stack Developer_Prague
Could you imagine creating an application, that is used by nearly 400.000 users... every day?
You enjoy working with customers and users from countries worldwide?
You are a digital native and want to develop your skills and talents?
Then we are looking for you!
Your role involves:
- Development of state-of-the-art, cloud based applications (Serverless framework, Angular 8).
- Collaboration with our international colleagues and customers within agile projects.
- Resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers.
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany.
Your profile and qualification:
- At least 2 years of professional experience within full stack application development.
- Experience in Angular 2+ and Responsive Webdesign.
- Extended experience with Webservices / Restful API’s and Requests.
- Experience with Source-Code-Management tools such as Bitbucket / GIT.
- Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructures and databases.
- English fluent, German as a bonus.
What you can expect?
- Signing bonus of 50,000 CZK.
- Relocation package.
- Work place in Prague or in Ostrava.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky