MES / Traceability Expert - suitable for graduates
Do you have any programming skills?
Are digitalization, Industry 4.0 and other technologies challening topics for you?
Do you speak English?
If YES Join our IT team in OEZ. This position is suitable for all applicants who love programming and want to develop themselves in this area.
Main tasks will be:
- an internal MES worldwide production application development and support.
- handling and solving of all incidents, trouble tickets and change requests,
- communication with both key and end-users, provide 1st level support,
- communication with solution vendors and specific IT technology communities.
- programming in PL/SQL is an advantage,
- english language skills,
- willingness to learn new things, programming techniques & to provide world-wide support.
- background and stability of an international company,
- share in the development and support of Industry 4.0 solution of the company Siemens,
- implementation of the newest industrial technology (like SW and HW),
everyday use of English language,
- 25 days of holidays and one extra day off for sport games,
- catering allowance (the price of lunches is 16 CZK),
- financial contribution for sports, health and culture 6 000 CZK annually,
- annual increase of salary,
- special offers for employees,
- events for employees (e.g. cultural and sports events, competitions),
- possibility to participate in the Siemens stock exchange program,
- possibility of career growth.
Information about the vacancy
Zahradní 1442/46, 792 01 Bruntál-Bruntál, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky