SW Developer Model-Based Software Engineering
Welcome to Train IT!
Have you ever traveled on a high speed train like the German ICE or the Prague metro, wondering how sometimes your Smartphone has internet connection and sometimes not? How the screens in the train show next stops?
Modern trains are full of information technology - IP based networks, modern protocols like video streaming, voice applications and many others. This software is built with modern engineering tools, object oriented, and based on the Linux open source software stack.
We are Siemens Mobility Train IT team and we are developing a new IT platform for modern trains. Join us and help us create rail vehicles of tomorrow!
- Develop engineering tools for modeling trains
- Analyze change requests, clarify and discuss requirements with stakeholders
- Design, implement, test and support software components in Xtend and Java
- Extend the meta models using SysML and EMF
- 1+ year professional experience as Java developer or any other object-oriented or functional language
- 1+ year professional experience with jmockit or other unit test frameworks
- 1+ year experience with Maven, Jenkins, and Git or Subversion
- Fluent English
This would set you apart from other candidates:
- Experience with Xtend or Scala
- German language
What we can offer to you:
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
- Signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, foreign business trips, launch of a completely new project
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.