Full Stack Developer
We are Analytics & Intelligence team developing and providing BI services to all Siemens divisions globally. Currently, we are looking for a new colleague with Cloud expertise to our Prague team.
How your profile looks like?
- Experience with Angular 4+
- Experience with .NET Core 3.0 framework in C#
- Experience in other web technologies (e.g. SCSS, Node.js, AWS, Git)
- You love problem solving, writing code, and learning new technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a prioritization and organization of your work in order to meet the project requirements
What would be your taks?
- Developing a web application using Angular 4+
- Implementing .NET Core 3.0 Back End running on an infrastructure with serverless technologies (Lambda and containers)
- To resolve complex problems in interaction with our global and internal customers
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany
What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for better work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- E-meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky