Cloud Operation Engineer
We are an Analytics & Intelligence team developing and providing end to end BI services to all Siemens divisions globally. Currently, we are looking for a new colleague with cloud & system administration expertise to become a team member of our growing Prague office.
How your profile looks like?
- University degree in Information Technology or comparable.
- Experience in Linux Server Administration.
- Experience in Infrastructure automation (e.g. Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform).
- Experience running containerized environments using AWS Faregate.
- AWS infrastructure knowledge (e.g. VPCs, Security Groups, WAF, AWS Config, AWS Shield, Systems Manager).
- SQL Skills (e.g. MSSQL, MySQL or Postgres) are advantage.
- Experience operating Jira/Confluence/Tableau under Linux is a plus.
What would be your taks?
- Responsibility for Tableau and DundasBI Server infrastructure running on Linux.
- Ownership of multiple Atlassian Jira / Atlassian Confluence instances running on Linux.
- Operations of MemSQL infrastructure running on Linux.
- Automation of infrastructure deployments using CloudFormation.
- Monitoring of Fargate based infrastructure, bottleneck identification.
- Monitoring of cloud configuration & status (e.g. Firewall rules, DDoS attacks) and setup of notifications and mitigations.
What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for better work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- E-meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky