Junior IT Consultant Digital Manufacturing
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Your main tasks will be:
You will be part of our IT Manufacturing & Logistics Department and will work closely with the Digital Enterprise and Analytics & Functions IT teams. You are expected to have a good understanding of component manufacturing processes and an affinity for IT.
Key focus on
- Support and consulting for Production Planning in our Siemens Mobility plants
- Support Industry 4.0 implementations in the strategic area of autonomous network planning
- Bringing IoT technology to manufacturing
- Participate in rolling out new production planning processes and tools
- Creation of documentation and guidelines
- Consideration and application of lean principles
What you should have:
- Graduate of a business or technology related course of study or young professional with relevant experience
- Experience in Production Planning
- High affinity for IT and experience in programming
- Cloud Computing and Big Data knowledge is a strong advantage
- SAP, MES or APS system know-how is a plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English or German
- Analytical skills, high level of client orientation and willingness to work in a team
- Proactive way of working, enthusiasm, persuasiveness
- Willingness to travel
What do we believe in?
Innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. Siemens Mobility colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
You can look forward to:
- Learning and growing in an agile team within a stable international company
- Working on a long term strategic program, not a time limited project
- Close cooperation with colleagues abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office
- An individual budget of 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
- New modern workplace at metro B Stodůlky
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), German (intermediate)
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.