Data Management with English and German
For our new hub in Prague, we are looking for a new colleague who will take on the role of Information Data Manager for product master data. In this role you would support our product managers and other internal customers in extracting data from databases, producing texts and reports related to the industial communication products.
If you are interested in working with data as well as new technologies, industry 4.0. and industrial automation, this is the job for you.
The position is also suitable for junior candidates.
- Work with product master data and various tools (office and tender text tool), creating and structuring data and feed them into the relvant master data workflow
- Create and maintain product-relevant texts like tender text, data modules, reports and product relation information
- Prepare data for marketing of products and the marketing channels
- Product data quality control and workflow concepts
- Communicate with prodcut managers and other partners from various business units
What we require
- University degree
- Knowledge of data creation and management tools
- Experience with databases, data extraction, classification, generation, structuring
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Fluent German
- Skills in Excel and Visual Basic are an advantage
- Knowledge of communication technology, networks and identification systems is an advantage
- interesting job in fast paced environment at international company
- opportunity to utilize your experience and self-realize yourself
- opportunity for personal and professional growth
- flexi-time and home office along with attractive financial package and other benefits (additional holiday, Cafeteria system of benefits, company kindergarten etc.)
- modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.