Full Stack Developer (WCS)
Could you imagine creating an application, that is used by nearly 400.000 users... every day? Working with customers and users from countries worldwide does not make you feel uncomfortable?
You are a digital native and want to develop your skills and talents? Then we are looking for you!
Your main tasks will be:
- Development of state-of-the-art, cloud based applications (Serverless framework, Angular 8).
- Collaboration with our international colleagues and customers within agile projects.
- Resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers.
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany.
Your profile and qualification:
- At least 2 years of professional experience within full stack application development.
- Experience in Angular 2+ and Responsive Web design.
- Extended experience in Backend development.
- Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructures and databases.
- Communicative and independent work style.
- English fluent, German as a bonus.
- Interesting job in fast paced environment at international company.
- Opportunity to utilize your experience and self-realize yourself .
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky.
What else can we offer?
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky