Connectivity Support – Prague
Are you familiar with methods of data transmission and communication protocols?
Do you like to communicate with colleagues from different departments in German and English?
Would you like to grow in IT support area?
Then join our Siemens team and help us supporting our internal customers worldwide!
You will support us in following tasks:
- Supervision of technical processes within EDI tool
- Initial setup and monitoring of communication methods / technical connections to partners/applications
- Error handling of technical transmission errors e.g. https errors, AS2 errors, etc.
- Control of troubleshooting procedures via the internal processes
- Receive, register, prioritize, forward, track and clarify incidents (incident ownership)
- Administer technical and organizational data, i.e. ensure quality and up-to-date partner information
- Monitoring of functional mailboxes
- User support per phone and e-mail
Who are we looking for?
- English: advanced with focus on reading and writing
- German: advanced in speaking, reading and writing (focus on German speaking clients)
- Broad understanding for Enterprise IT in general and for IT applications and their functionality
- Good knowledge to methods of data transmission and communication protocols (such as https, OFTP, AS2, etc.)
- Very good communication skills in speaking and writing
- Word/Excel advanced
- Team spirit, Sociable and cooperative person, quality oriented
What can we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Home office and company nursery schools in Prague for better work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- E-meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
- Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Phone: +420 734 424 813