EDI Partner Support - Prague
Are you familiar with EDI converters?
Do you like to communicate with colleagues from different department in German and English?
Would you like to grow in EDI support area?
Then join our Siemens team and help us supporting our internal customers worldwide!
You will support us in following tasks:
- Supervision of technical processes within EDI tool
- Provide functional advise for partner
- Configure process system in provided tools,
- Perform changes to existing EDI Converters
- Creation of new EDI converters by using XSLT
- Receive, register, prioritize, forward, track and clarify incidents (incident ownership)
- Solving operational problems
- Maintain and improve customer relationship
- Project management approach in each integration
- Monitoring of functional mailboxes
- User support per phone and e-mail
Who are we looking for?
- English: advanced in speaking, reading and writing
- German: advanced in speaking, reading and writing
- Advanced EDI knowledge
- Knowledge of EDI strandards like EDIFACT, ANSI, X12, XML, IDOC and others
- EDI converter know-how
- Good communication skills in speaking and writing
- Team spirit, Sociable and cooperative person, quality oriented
- Word/Excel advanced
- Knowledge of supply chain processes as advantage
What can we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office and company nursery schools in Prague for better work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- E-meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
- Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (intermediate)
Phone: +420 734 424 813