IT Support Specialist (+connectivity) - Prague
Do you have experience with IT related customer support?
Do you have experience with connectivity topics?
Do you like to communicate with colleagues from different department in German and English?
Would you like to grow in IT support area?
Then join our team and help us supporting our internal customers worldwide!
You will support us in following tasks:
- Supervision of technical processes within EDI tool
- Initial setup and monitoring of communication methods / technical connections to partners/applications
- Error handling of technical transmission errors e.g. https errors, AS2 errors, etc.
- Setting up new EDI connections with suppliers and carriers (EDI consulting & testing) as well as setting up/changing EDI connections to Siemens Energy SAP systems or other EDI applications
- Control of troubleshooting procedures via the internal processes
- Tool-Support for WebEDItool for suppliers as well as Tool-Support for other EDI applications
- Receive, register, prioritize, forward, track and clarify incidents (incident ownership)
- Administer technical and organizational data, i.e. ensure quality and up-to-date partner information
- Create data evaluations for assigned partners within Siemens Energy
- Monitoring of functional mailboxes
- User support per phone and e-mail
Who are we looking for?
- English: advanced in speaking, reading and writing
- German: basic knowledge, advanced in speaking, reading and writing as advantage; ability to learn
- Experience within area of IT related customer support is required
- To be familiar with IT terminology
- Technical background
- Very good communication skills in speaking and writing
- EDI know -how
- Logistic process knnowledge
- Team spirit, Sociable and cooperative person, quality oriented
- Word/Excel advanced
- Basic knowledge of business processes
What can we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office and company nursery schools in Prague for better work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- E-meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
- Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (intermediate)
Phone: +420 734 424 813