If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Manufacturing Execution System Expert – Production IT
You will be part of our IT Manufacturing & Logistics Department and you will work closely with the Digital Enterprise and Analytics & Functions IT teams. You are expected to have a good understanding of component manufacturing processes and an affinity for IT.
What's your impact?
- Support and consulting for Production Planning in our Siemens Mobility plants
- Support and ongoing incremental improvements of the SAP Production Planning Module
- Participate in rolling out of new production planning processes and Siemens Opcenter tools
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to use good decision
- Work with cross functional teams in manufacturing, quality, master data, planning, governance and change control
What can you contribute?
- Master’s Degree in Information Science or related field
- Experience and knowledge in SAP or Siemens Opcenter, with focus on production planning/scheduling
- Strong experience in Advanced Planning and Scheduling Systems, like Preactor.
- Experience interfacing MES and APS applications with SAP ERP is preferred but not necessary
- Good to have knowledge in Industrial automation systems such as: PLC, SCADA, MES Alarm generation, OPC UA protocol and Shop floor - Machine connectivity, MES SPC Data monitoring
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English or German
- High affinity for IT
What do we believe in?
Innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. Siemens Mobility colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
You can look forward to:
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
IN ADDITION, you will have your own individual benefit budget (an amount of CZK 24,000 or 48,000, depending on seniority) that according to your needs and consideration can be converted into:
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contributions towards pension and life insurance
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.