If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Solution Architect SAP QM (Quality Management)
As a Solution Architect SAP QM, you will be part of our IT Department Quality Management and you will work closely together with other SAP IT teams. You are expected to have good understanding of quality management processes and affinity to IT.
Your new field of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- As a Solution Architect for QM processes in the SAP environment, you are responsible for the maintenance and further development/customizing and documentation of QM business processes over the entire value chain from development to production and sales.
- Essentially, the processes are mapped using SAP QM and OPCenter Quality (formerly QSYS).
- For this purpose, you work in a team consisting of internal colleagues as well as external consultants / service providers.
- In your area of responsibility, you will also advise users and specialists from the business sector on questions relating to process optimization in the area of quality management.
- You also translate customer requirements into technical specifications and accompany the implementation up to the test and customer acceptance.
- Permanent process optimization in this environment is essential in your area of responsibility.
- Active participation in IT projects that affect the supervised process.
- You expect an environment with state-of-the-art working methods, agile methodologies and projects as well as intensive team spirit. Specifically, the consolidation of the Mobility SAP landscape and the introduction of the new SAP version S4 HANA are currently on the roadmap.
Your qualifications - sound and adequate
- The foundation of your professional success is a completed degree (Master/Diploma) in the field of IT, Computer Science or Business Informatics. Alternatively, you can have a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of quality management within a major technical group or in IT consulting
- Well-founded and practically proven experience in SAP QM incl. Customizing knowledge
- Basic knowledge of logistics and manufacturing processes (MM, SD, PP)
- Basic knowledge of ABAP and the corresponding technical understanding are beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills; ability to present technical issues clearly and intelligibly, even at management level
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel
You can look forward to:
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
IN ADDITION, you will have your own individual benefit budget (an amount of CZK 24,000 or 48,000, depending on seniority) that according to your needs and consideration can be converted into:
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contributions towards pension and life insurance
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.