Business Process Analyst with English – Prague/Ostrava
Are you interested in automation / business intelligence / analytics?
Do you want to participate on projects?
Are you open minded and communicative?
Our department is the part of Siemens Shared Services and is supporting the E2E processes from offer to cash. In the view of several new and interesting projects we are looking for new colleagues.
If you are skilled in VBA, interested in business process (E2E - offer to invoice, invoice to cash) and in new technologies like Robotics, Tableau or Smart Analytics, then this is the right place where you should continue with your career!
Your role involves
- Analysis of business processes and discovering their potential for digitalization / automation
- Support automation - creating VBA (macro), support robotic process automation and robotic desktop automation
- Data analysis and developing/creating of dashboards (e.g. Tableau)
- Close project cooperation with Siemens entities
Your profile and qualification
- You can use English on business level, German as advantage
- You have educational background within business administration or finance
- You have 1-2 years of experience in area of business administration (order processing, account receivable)
- Your Excel knowledge is advanced (pivot tables, IF, VLOOKUP, macros (VBA), ...)
- You can create VBA scripts (macros in EXCEL and other tools)
- You have knowledge/experiences of SQL DB system
- You have experiences with data analysis and their representation
- You are familiar with some of the continuous improvement methodologies (Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen)
- You have high IT affinity
- Above average soft skills expected - professional communication, structured analytical and logical thinking, capable to sell own ideas and convince others
- Knowledge of UI path is advantage
We can offer you
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Ostrava-Moravská Ostrava, Praha-Stodůlky
Type of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Phone: +420 734 424 813