Do you have a positive attitude?
Would you like to work as an assistant in international environment?
If YES, we are looking for you!
Join Siemens as Team Assistant. You will be the main assistant of the leader of our Shared Services Center in Prague.
Main tasks will be:
- administrative and organizational support for the department and its management,
- organizing meetings and coordinating deadlines,
- supporting in the preparation all of the meetings,
- supporting in the preparation of social events,
- processing of visas and work permits, ticket and ticketing.
You should have:
- fluent English, knowledge of German as a big advantage,
- user knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- very good communication skills, organizational skills,
- reliability, independence and enthusiasm for the thing,
- familiar with online communication tools and proactive approach.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance,
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance,
- meal vouchers,
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks,
- various discounts and offers.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Tereza Jägerová, firstname.lastname@example.org
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky