IT PM and Solution Architect Business Intelligence
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility has been an independently owned company of Siemens AG since 01.08.2018. Its core business includes rail vehicles, railway automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic engineering and related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility enables mobility operators around the world to make their infrastructure more intelligent, ensure sustainable value throughout the lifecycle, improve passenger comfort, and ensure availability.
Mobility's global IT team supports this with innovations and best-in-class IT services. For this and for the Carve-Out, which was carried out with great success at the same time, Mobility IT was honored with the CIO100 Award 2019 as one of the top 100 IT organizations worldwide. To continue our further path at our Technology Hub in Prague we are looking for ambitious, competent and committed reinforcement - Join the best!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Build an IT-oriented business relationship with Mobility Functions and act as a consultant between business and IT delivery.
- Identify business goals and requirements of the business environment and advise with your comprehensive process know-how and high IT expertise how to make use of Business Intelligence & Data Analytics.
- Together with Mobility's Business you develop IT projects and implement them with your agile IT project management experience.
- You understand yourself as an Entrepreneur in IT: From the development of architectures for modules and applications through the IT development process, relevant unit and integration tests and the rollout to the continuous development of IT services into modern IT products.
- You ensure the alignment and cost-effectiveness of projects and services; prepare and provide support for internal (Service Delivery) and external (RfP, contracting) procurement processes.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a master's degree in information technology or comparable studies.
- You have many years of professional experience as an IT Project Manager and Data Analyst.
- Ideally, you are PM / Agile Manifesto / Scrum-Master certified and have excellent knowledge of IT methods and tools, service applications and processes (ITIL).
- Strong competencies in modern BI frontend tools, transaction layers, data modelling and exploring data complete your technological profile.
- You understand the requirements from our worldwide business stakeholders and create innovative solutions upon central SAP modules (MM, FI, CO, PS, etc)
- In-depth knowledge of BI backend platform and new technologies (BW4HANA, HANA 2.0)
- You combine your technological expertise with comprehensive understanding of project business processes, logistics and supply-chain management when it comes to empowering large and complex customer projects in the transportation business or comparable industries.
- You are experienced in collaboration and communication between global teams, departments and countries, including senior executives, with English proficiency fluent in spoken and written.
- Finally, but most important: Innovation is part of your DNA.
What we can offer to you
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
IN ADDITION, you will have your own individual benefit budget (an amount of CZK 24,000 or 48,000, depending on seniority) that according to your needs and consideration can be converted into:
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contributions towards pension and life insurance
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, foreign business trips
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.