Project coordinator in translation services department
Do you speak German and English?
Do you like translating?
If yes, join our new small team of translators for global shared services in Prague.
You will coordinate translation orders within internal systems (Plunet/memoQ/MS Office), from planning and monitoring to controlling project resources (translation suppliers and SHS regional companies) for our customer in Germany.
What we expect from you?
- Planning & organizational skills
- German: fluent
- English: business fluent
- Understanding and knowledge of how translation technologies work (content management systems, workflow systems, translation systems)
- Relevant working experience e.g. 2 years as project manager or as foreign language correspondent
What you can expect?
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.