IT Service Provider Manager
We are Global Business Services, one of the largest centres in the SIEMENS world. From our Czech hub we provide different types services including expert ones to over 330 entities across Europe and the globe by 1.300+ professionals. We experience dynamic teams speaking 27 languages and employing 20% international staff.
For our team based in Prague we are looking for candidate on position of IT Service Provider Manager.
You will join a global team supporting other SIEMENS locations worldwide in digital solutions area with various automation solutions, data analytics, platform integrations, IT service management etc., providing customized scalable solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for independent person with IT background who can communicate, organize and control tasks given.
The main goal is to create full transparency on the IT costs on a global scale for Global Business Services.
We want to meet you, if you think strategically, strive for innovative solutions, have strong analytical skills and you like various projects and tasks.
Which tasks should you perform?
- Your task is to monitor the ongoing stable and reliable operational IT services by managing the providers´ performance working together with the Service Manager in a four-eyes principle.
- You work together with internal and external suppliers’ teams to continuously improve IT services in terms of cost and performance (“Service Improvement”).
- Together with commercial team, you hold the relationship with the IT providers across all contracted services and act as the first point of contact for IT provider regarding the contractual and financial state.
- Together with commercial team, you are responsible for overseeing the agreement administration and financial activities including steering mechanism (penalties).
- You continuously challenge the IT costs/services and search for optimization potential to reduce the IT costs to the adequate level.
- You are responsible that the providers´ invoices and commercial records are consistent with the predictions of the planning and that commercial records are approved.
- You perform with team the risk management considering the dependencies like reliability, performance, quality and cost of service delivery.
Which conditions should you meet?
- University degree in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other equivalent technical disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years experiences as Provider Manager preferably in a multi-supplier environment and management of large sourcing contracts.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, Cobit) - ideally ITIL or SIAM certification.
- Broad understanding of IT Technologies.
- You demonstrate teamwork, cooperate with peers/customers and have strong communication skills in English, as well as intercultural competency.
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, assertiveness, analytical thinking and project management ability.
What we can offer to you:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment