IT Project Manager
Can you speak English?
Are you experienced IT project manager?
Do you have an advanced knowledge of Project Management principles
If yes, join our team as Project Manager for IT projects in our Global Business Service center.
Project manager role consists of the tasks and responsibilities below:
- Coordinating multidiscipline and worldwide teams (internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects).
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Reporting status to management stakeholders on a regular, agreed upon basis.
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- To perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- To establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- To create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- To follow Siemens’s project management methodology and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools (PMP,PRINCE, Scrum master certification).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in Agile (JIRA) or Hybrid software development environment.
- Very good knowledge of IT Architectures and topologies
- Proficient in English language.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance,
- Meal vouchers,
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks,
- Various discounts and offers.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Tereza Jägerová, email@example.com
155 00 Praha 13-Stodůlky