Do you speak German and English fluently?
Are you interested in logistics, freight invoicing and claim policy?
Do you like new challenges as a run of a new service?
If YES join our logistic team as a Claim Manager. We are the supply chain team within GBS in Siemens and at this moment we are looking for a Claim manager.
What are the main tasks of the Claim Manager?
- Intense co-operation with project team responsible for the full run of the process and further development of the application aimed to create potentional claims.
- Seeking potential and blank spaces in the process on your own, pro-active approach for improvement and stable run of the service.
- Execution of claim policy towards service providers in case of breach of contract (work with application data, SAP, other internal reporting systems).
- Analysis of contracts closed between service provider and Siemens to prove the validity of claim potential.
- Comparism of ratecards with selected invoices with claim potential (issued by service provider) and validation of stated information.
- Very good communication skills, presumption to handle negotiations with service providers.
What do we expect from the Claim Manager?
- Interest in projects, creating and shaping new services.
- Good knowledge of SAP and freight invoices is an advantage, but not critical and in we also need a general high IT affinity.
- Knowledge of logistics and freight topic is a benefit.
- Above average soft skills expected - professional communication, capable to sell own ideas and convince others, structured analytical, capability to understand complex environment.
- Passion for Supply Chain and be ready to become part of Siemens family.
- Excellent knowledge of English and German language.
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office after trial period.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of:
up to 8 days of extra holidays
pension and/or life insurance
wellness and health products
language courses and other education
travel agency and culture vouchers..etc
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)