Project Manager Transition and Transformation
The Project Manager at Project Services and Transformations facilitates and drives transition and transformation projects to ensure project success and customer satisfaction.
What would be your responsibilities about?
- As a Project Manager Transition and Transformation, you manage and execute the transition / transformation activities at different levels of the organization
- During the project phase, you act as the main contact and interface between the customers (affected business units) and the Shared Service Center.
- You take over the setup and maintenance of the necessary project management and controlling tools, especially actual recording, implementation and performance controlling (time, quality and costs) and regular checking and updating of readiness for acceptance and acceptance. • In addition, you clarify and track project topics with customers and / or project members, including escalation if necessary; including stakeholder management.
- You present the project status / results in the relevant committees (internal and external) and take over the preparation of the necessary documentation.
- You are responsible for the detailed analysis and evaluation of existing processes and IT landscape, proactive customer / business partner consulting and shared service centers to standardize, harmonize, automate and improve / optimize service, quality and cost.
- Acting as a kind of Shared Services channel to provide additional services and new business opportunities is also part of your new role.
What the project manager should look like?
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics, law or a comparable subject area.
- You have already gained experience in international project management / international sales / people Management / Stakeholder Management with extensive experience in communicating with customer representatives and solving problems.
- Experience with transformation/ transition
- Negotiable English skills, German as a big advantage.
- You are highly flexible and willing to travel to various sites on weekly basis, mostly in Europe
What you can expect?
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
English (advanced), German (advanced)