Global Business Controller - Prague
The Global Business Services are the backbone for the operations of Siemens units worldwide providing transactional and expert services in a wide area of functions like Accounting, Purchasing, HR, Digital solutions and many more.
Recently we took the responsibility for a new service, covering already several hundred new colleagues in various locations around the globe with the clear focus on further rapid growth.
To support this challenging roadmap, we are creating a team of experts in our delivery center in Prague being responsible globally for the financial agenda of this new organization reporting directly to the Siemens Headquarter in Munich.
We are looking for a candidate with analytic thinking and good communication capabilities. You have a strong commercial/finance background and the ability to interact on management level in the fast-paced international environment in one of the world’s leading companies.
Your key tasks
- Support the integration of the new global function regarding system landscape and financial processes
- Act as point of contact and sparring partner for management and local finance colleagues in the regions
- Ensure correctness of financial controlling and reporting for global function
- Prepare Business Cases for transition projects and ensure effective project controlling
- Provide costing and pricing guidance for products/services
- Design / optimize current and new value flows and implementation within organization
- You have completed your university studies (BA/MA/MBA/ACCA)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in financials/controlling
- You are a strong communicator (verbally and in written), fluent English is required, German and other languages are an advantage
- You have analytical and conceptual capabilities, assertiveness and proactivity in implementation
- You are presenting challenges always with a fitting solution
- You are interested in innovative solutions and IT systems (like SAP, Tableau reporting, SQL, expert user in Excel& PowerPoint)
What we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Výsledky vyhledávání na webu
To apply for this opportunity, please send us your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Bonusy/prémie, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, kafetérie, firemní školka, občerstvení na pracovišti, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce
Telefon: +420 734 424 813