E-negotiation Junior/Specialist with German and English-PRG
Do you enjoy communication in English and German and would you like to start your career in procurement?
If so, then you are the right candidate for us!
In our shared service center we purchase materials and services for the worldwide Siemens companies, mainly in Germany. We prepare tenders, proceed purchase orders, collect documents, file vendor data and contracts in systems or analyze offers.
In the eSourcing team we support strategic buyers and commodity managers to help them reduce prices of goods and services which Siemens needs to purchase. Electronic Auctions and electronic Requests for Quotation (RFQ) are used as a part of supplier negotiations in the globalized world. In our team we propose the best strategies to the buyers and managers, prepare the auctions in an online tool and connect with the suppliers. We constantly work on process improvements and are not afraid of changes that make our work easier.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Design and coordinate electronic tenders and auctions in a specialized tool
- Connect with strategic buyers from Siemens companies in Europe and USA
- Train the suppliers over the phone in order to ensure smooth progress of the auction
WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- English and German on communicative level (written and verbal).
- Some experience with administrative work (e.g. internships)
- MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Working independently, time management and good prioritization skills
We will grant you accurate training, support, and we will grow your work experience!
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- fixed-term contract (covering maternity leave)
- Regular work from home
- Flexible working time - core time from 10am to 2pm
- Cafeteria system up to your preferences - budget of 24000 CZK per year
- Multisport card
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and special offers (appliances, discounted hotels,…)
- Possibility to become Siemens shareholder
- Wide range of trainings, language courses rague Stodůlky
For more information visit www.siemenssharedservices.cz (http://www.siemenssharedservices.cz/).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), German (intermediate)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Phone: +420 734 424 813